The following are some of the tools for iPhone app development that are very helpful and extremely useful for any iPhone app developer.
1. AppIncubator iPhone App –is from MEDL Mobile. It allows you to submit ideas which the development team will build into applications for you. Application submissions could be sent through the iPhone app or through the company site. As soon as received, you will go online to utilize the ‘storyboard’ tool of a company in order to sketch out in details how you imagine the application working.
2. Sweb Apps -provides an internet service that allows anyone build their apps even if they have no idea how to code. This iPhone app development tool is designed with small business owners in mind. The company provides pre-created templates that could be customized with various background images and ones own custom icons if needed.
3. BuildAnApp – is a DIY cross-platform application builder that is designed for small business, professional service organizations and community groups. Utilizing the web-based service, you could pick and choose from the various customizable templates to build applications for the iPhone, Windows mobile platforms and BlackBerry.
4. Kanchoo – is another platform that lets content producers to build native iPhone apps. This is designed for new organizations. To be able to use the service, you have to provide the company with an iPhone app icon, an application description and a splash screen which will be utilized in the iTunes application store. With their online tools, one could build an application through uploading content which could consist of news articles or pictures.
5. AppBreeder – is a DIY application builder services that is the same to SwebApps. There are kits for several industries which include everything from real estate, bands and legal to restaurants. The kits are used as a jumping off point to begin creating your application and add or remove gadgets per your requirements. After you build your application, you could then publish it to the iTunes store.
6. MyAppBuilder – is a service that builds iPhone apps that are designed to help sell content. Whether music, books, videos and more, the services turns any content into an application. One could also use MyAppBuilder in creating custom applications, quizzes that are fed by Twitter pages or you could turn a blog into an application through its RSS feed. To utilize the online application builder, you have to log in to the Control Panel where you will submit details regarding your application that includes features, content, image files and flow. The organization then uses the data to build an app for you that is sent back to you for review. After you have approved the application, MyAppBuilder submits it to the iTunes store for you.